Thursday, March 27, 2008

Good Writing

Although sweetly written, the previous entry, "Had," is full of wrong.
And, sadly, I don't remember writing it. Let's blame sleep deprivation.
Here is the wisdom to be added. Relations among humans are complex, murky, unpredictable, volatile, simple, direct, honest, frightening, sexy, disgusting, moral and immoral.
I have noticed that I NEVER receive calls from the dead people whose numbers I have kept in my cell phone.
Here I feel some certainty.
Otherwise, we were made in His image, and He looks funny, big, little, beautiful, intense, stupider than a fence post, and more lovely than a thousand shimmering diamonds. Among other things.
Some say He is holy. If so, in His image, so are we.
So, for the record, I don't mind being "manipulated" in the course of human interaction -- even though I wasn't. And flopping is less painful than it sounds. Unless you are a TV pilot.
Sorry.
No fish were harmed in the posting of this blog.

No comments: