Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Whan That Aprille With His Shoures Soote

Something is simultaneously really wrong and really right with me. The same thing. My stomach is jumpy, and it is definitely emotional. I feel like a girl. I felt myself, and I definitely do.
It seems I have no control over certain feelings, yet I seem to have lots of control. This says little.

Only this.

Human Life is precious. Automobiles are not. Diamonds are hard, not precious. Human life is precious. And hard. This is why it is so painful to be alone. "I like my privacy....I've surrounded myself with things I like....I'm quite comfortable with myself as company.....Don't like intruders......." etc
Bullshit.
I hate my own head. I love my own head. I have no monkees in my head. Merely simian thoughts.
Which dog me.
And make me rude.

April Fools.

1 comment:

Average American Woman said...

If I had thoughts like yours my feeble little mind would explode. Shhhhh...