Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Feelings....Nothing

....more than feelings.   I sent a mentality to my staff, and they mostly responded with dove ocean.   Oh, she and ick!  I asked for a poem about dolphins and James Brown, and Abigail said "Who's James Brown?"   I said he was sort of like Michael Jackson but, well...., no.  Trying to forget my feelings of love.   (That's the next line of lyric -  more evidence that lyrics absolutely wither without melody).   I feel good, just like I new that I wood.   My rod, my staff, they prepare EST, a table, long before me.

Here's a story of a ping pong table.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cIIW0p7bJg
That was the missing link.  I stumbled upon a classy ping pong table at the Outlet Mall.  (Picture a large concrete drainage pipe with hungry zombies dancing.)  ((My grandson asked me something....I thought he said, "Grandpa, how many zombies are there, actually?" -   nun, nun, nun!)).   (((The real answer is:  All of 'em!)))
I would buy this elegant table for its symbolism.  I played when I was a child.  It was serious.   The table was in a small room in the cousins' house.  We were all pretty good, but I was the most competitive.   Now, I learn one of the great lessons:  how to lose with equanimity.  Seems like an oxymoron.  What's the score?   Even?   Odd!   "I'm losing, and I'm okay cool with that. --  you there, go ahead and win; you can even win by a lot; you can even cheat!   Cheater!   Cheetahs never win, at ping pong.  They can't hold the paddles properly.
Tears, running down my face in streams
Dripping off my chin and things,
Nothing more than things.   You can live without them, and you must, if you can't transport them.  They'll just have to stay where they are, until dis assembled.


No comments: