Sunday, October 14, 2007

violents are blue

Rain could be precipitous
Rubies could be precious
Well, red.
Gorgons occur after the blood is cleaned up
From the crime seen
Yesterday afternoon
Just before the cowed burst
From the quietly angry
Child.

Children could be borne
But not for long
And vascectomies
Are not for ever
No
They’re for your spouse.

Mood river,
Don’t be crossed with me
I will give you a big stick
And you can row
All day and all night
Til Cerberus dies
Or moves from the sub burbs
to the
Newly gentrified part of town
Somewhere north of another direction.
Ignorth south, lease west.
That’s what my real tear sez.

But advice from me
Is the last thing you want.
You have just enough
Vices of your own.

Perhaps I could get a grip.
tomorrow
I would return it fersure.

No comments: