Sunday, February 3, 2008

apologi

sorry about last night. I was pretty dark, and there were syntactical mystakes and mspellings. I was falling asleep as I wrote and finally gave up.
Tonight I have a modicum of fear, was jazzed that someone (someone I know) responded succinctly to my ramble of last night.
And today I was a good musician. Pulled off a trio with Frosty and Harvey, and yet another random person complimented me on my singing. The whole world has gone nuts. And some of the world just has its nuts gone.
We'll see about mine, or if I mess my drawers at my gig tomorrow.
I'm a pro. It should flow.
Comments that razz me
Really jazz me
I suspect a daughter
Lurking in the water
Jerking like a fish
On a line
One of my lines
With the syntax
No one can afford.
They should withhold a bit
From each paychick.

Yours in Crisis
John J Menudo

No comments: