Monday, December 1, 2008

alone but kissing

Can I get alone? Yes most certainly. Right this way sir. Would you like someone to come kiss you perhaps semi-monthly?
No thanks, and I'll kiss my own ass from now on. No tongue. I will also bite my own ass and of course wipe it. Semi-monthly.

Those who doubt, doubters, need to get their own crowditors, editors, not to mention collaborative attorneys.
Here are some new professions and gadgets for the near future:

false news generator
mobile celibacy check station operator
physical rapist
emotional rapist
thai dyer in triplicate
booze hound trainer
bored interest adjuster
fool detector
back-door man ejector
booter
hooter
shooter
booter monitor
hooter blocker
shooter shooter

I'm training for all of these, since advertising seems shaky at the moment, and it's depressing working on industrials.
Here's another one:

depressed tongue depressor.

No comments: