Thursday, August 30, 2007

I wrote this song

well, either nobody is reading, or nobody wants to weigh in on salt problems. I'm gonna post these rough song lyrics mainly so I don't forget 'em. Presumably my buddy Harv will fix 'em later. Or not.

I will be your one your only love
Swear it by the sun, the moon and the stars
High up above.
I think about destiny
That’s what you mean to me,
That’s what I feel,
‘Cause our love is real….

Hard to fall asleep at night it seems,
I hope you think of me and whisper
Baby, Sweet dreams.
The days pass so quickly.
Some healthy, some sickly,
It’s so hard to heal.
But our love is real.

(bridge)
Oh, some people counsel us,
Handing us answers that
Don’t fit the questions at all.
We pay them to tell us
The best way to sell us
The story of just how we fall,
But our love is real………

You can put your heart here in my hand.
Knowing it is safe,
For I am a trustworthy man.
And all of our trials and troubles
Will just seal the deal,
‘Cause our love is real.

2 comments:

Average American Woman said...

You should warn a person before you punch them in the gut like that.

Shayna Grace said...

damn.