Sunday, September 2, 2007

FYI

further info for yearners

just in case, I want to post this, a url where a demo of the song I wrote can be heard -- nice singer, Dan D, and he did it as a favor for me -- which does not prove he likes me. But he seems like a like-minded guy. A very keen guy, especially for an east texas guy. And I played piano, and I played it in a pristine just-tuned state. The first high c of the intro was the very first note played after the tuning. I think. I actually can't monitor all activity at the studio. Gotta sleep sometime. Especially if I eat some potato chips or fritos:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=194226637

(Our Love is Real) whatever that means.

This tune is not innocuous, nor is its intended audience, nor its author. This tune is real.

1 comment:

Average American Woman said...

Made me cry. Imagine it had the same affect on others. Someone needs to shop it - Lee Ann Rimes, perhaps?