Monday, September 10, 2007

Love vrs. Death

I admire, love, my yoga teacher. She never fails to pull me up and over a bit -- where I feel I need to go. And I feel better always,
But the last two times, she has referred to the inevitablity of death. And the uniqueness. That Death is the only really certain thing. Count on it.

But no. Death is illusion. It is wrapped in a shroud of Time. It is translucent and alternately dark and light. I am fond of saying "I have never died, it is unprecedented!" Death is the end of something perhaps. But it is not the end of Life....It is suspect, unclear, nebulous. Thusfar, there has always been life after each death.

Love is certain and continuous. And the feeling of love is the unique truth. I can give love with no thought that it be returned, that anything be returned to me. I can love and be lonely, and be filled. With love.

I am so tired now, but all my loved ones are welcome to my renewable energy. It will be back. No need even to ask. I won't pay your rent, but I will listen if you have a story or a question. If you have a vision, I will hope to see it too. And I require nothing, though I may be occasionally weak and sad, needy then. It passes. You are perfect and I love you. And I look forward to seeing you again soon.

But I will not die if I do not. I will see a car, a flower, a scorpion. All beautiful and loveable.
The silly book about "habits of higly effective people" paints them as unconditional lovers. I'm goin with that.
And some tea. And I do not have to be effective. Not right now. I can even make mistakes, but never in love I think.

All humans are love at their core.

Not bullshit. Not ones and zeros.

No comments: