Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I'm Sick

I have a cough and cold. I am pretty good at taking care of myself once I get like this, but I do not feel good about it. Worry.
For instance, I have a small supply of excellent cough suppressant which has the salutory side effect of reducing congestion.
But if I over-use this remedy, will it inhibit my body's "natural" defense activities? (I am likely to abuse it, since I feel like total crap, and it has a feel-good side-effect too). O well. Perhaps one of my readers will come over, make me tea, feel my forehead, and look down my throat. It's a slight jump from breathing down my neck---- kidding, nobody does that.
Fortunately I only have 2 recording sessions and a 4-hour restaurant gig scheduled for tomorrow. Most likely I sub out the gig. There's got to be a jazz pianist out there who wants a hundred dollars.

Snot so bad.

No comments: